Sunday, November 5th 8:15 p.m. ET @ Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
– Since losing to the Colts on Nov. 7, 2005, the Patriots have recorded a 12-3 record in their last 15 regular-season games.
– Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick is 7-2 against the Colts as the head man in New England and is 9-4 against Indianapolis as a head coach overall.
– Patriots QB Tom Brady is 6-1 against the Colts and owns a completion percentage of 67 percent in his six games against Indianapolis, while throwing 13 touchdowns and just four interceptions.
– In his career, Tom Brady is 33-1 when posting a passer rating of 100.0 or higher. His only loss came last season against Indianapolis, when he notched a 121.4 rating in a 40-21 Colts victory.
– The Patriots have won nine of their last 10 home games against Indianapolis, a streak that dates back to 1995.
– The Patriots and Colts have combined for more than 50 total points in each of their last six regular-season meetings.
– The Colts are the only team that the Patriots have played in consecutive years in both the regular season and the playoffs. New England and Indianapolis had such meetings in 2003 and 2004.