The Patriots concluded practice today, and here are the notes from this mornings practice. This was the only practice today that the public could view, the Pats do have another practice later on but that’s for Kraft’s family and stuff. (from Patriots.com and Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe)
– Defense ran mostly 4 – 4– When team ran 3 – 4 the starters in the first group were Tully Banta
– Cain, Rossy Colvin, Mike Vrabel, and Barry Gardner .
– Rookie Ryan O’Callaghan started at right tackle.
– Tom Brady looked a little off.- Monty Beisel seems to be very struggling.
– Tully Banta – Cain looks very solid.
– Reche Caldwell needs to improve if he’s going to be the # 1 WR when Branch is gone .
– Rookie WR Chad Jackson was still absent from practice (read Where is Mr. Jackson)