I’ll be in training camp on Tuesday, but from reading Patriots.com these are the notes I got from Patriots training camp.
– As you know a lot of people who were missing showed up, no not Deion Branch.
– Rookie WR Chad Jackson still is not practicing.
– Ellis Hobbs got beat three times in a row, first by Keron Henry then Reche Caldwell and Troy Brown.
– Mike Vrabel played some time at ILB.
– Rookie DB Willie Andrews still looks good in KR/PR..
– In some defensive plays, the Patriots ran a 4-3.
Not that long, I’ll come back on Tuesday with a good report.